Friday 15 April 2016

how to make piza soup

How to make Piza soup
7/4/16       


Ingredients


  • 3 blue cheese wedges        
  • 1 bag of white sugar
  • 12 raw eggs
  • 1 carton of Expired piza milk
  • 2 Clean bowl


 
1) Chuck the expired piza milk in a bowl
 And stir it with a clean finger until it is lumpy and the colour is
 Pale white


2) violently crack the twelve raw eggs stir it with
A whisk for 100 000 years


3)pour white sugar in a separate bowl
And leave it under the sun for about 2 and a half hours


4) quickly stir the unfinished soup from the first bowl until it's even more lumpy


5) Transfer the white sugar to the first bowl and karate chop all three blue cheese and chuck it all
In the first bowl


6)tip it all in the washing machine for 5 minutes take it out and stir continuously
Till the texture is smooth


7)Slowly tip it in a clean bowl,grab your spoon and enjoy



WALT write procedural text with precise language and correct structural features.




SOLO_Prestructural_Fred


1bar.png

3barhat.png

3barhat+dongle.png
Writing a Procedural text
I need help to write Procedural text.

I can write procedural text with precise language and correct structural features if I am prompted or directed.
I use some features to write a Procedural text, but I am not sure when and or why to use them.
(trial and error – aware of strategies but not sure why or when to use them so makes mistakes)


I use many features to write Procedural text and I know when and why to use them.
(strategic or purposeful use of strategies – knows why and when ).
I use many features accurately to write Procedural text and I know when and why to use them.
I act as a role model for others to help them write Procedural text.
I seek feedback on how to improve how I write Procedural text.
Effective Strategies:
  1. Explain what has to be done eg the  goal
  2. List everything that will be needed
  3. Number all the steps in order.
  4. Write short, clear instructions.
  5. Word Focus: action verbs
  6. Tense-simple present
  7. Style: Instructional, second or third person.







No comments:

Post a Comment