Monday 9 May 2016

dear diary

Dear Diary,

It was the year 1914, life in the trenches was horrible, I heard guns and bombs blowing up repeatedly .
It is more scary than you could imagine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The meals are gruesome, such as raw spam, coffee without boiled water and stew (I hate stew!) .  I started thinking it was a horrible idea that I should come to war, I would rather be with my family cooking yummy homemade meals on the rusty stove.

It is starting to get dark and it is 41oC. I can barely cope with the continual heat. I stare at the wonderful  stars. ”Fight,” I whispered. There were people lying on the ground peacefully with their eyes fully closed, blood puddles are all around the ground mingling with red poppies.

(5.5.16) We haven't changed our clothes in such a long time that now my clothes are stinky and dirty. The only time they gets washed is when it rains.

Bam! A bullet hit my right hand, it had started to bleed heavily and it is aching, it hardly has any strength left.

I  regret coming to war. I just want to time travel to the future (5.5.16) so that the war could stop and all the innocent people can have a better life instead of staying in trenches all day.

Going to war wasn’t a great experience for me, some may have liked it or enjoyed it but I am not that kind of person.


No comments:

Post a Comment